Pages

Saturday 18 April 2009

@Reality vs dream- 2

When I knew she had a boy friend, my mind didn't accept the fact. It showed some inertia from the feeling that she was still mine... a heart breaking wave of thunder would have been there I thought. First started seeing a series of scraps and testimonials in her orkut page. I hoped for the best every time, I saw it. When ever the thought of the freedom the guy taking on her, felt like to challenge the guy at any cost.But later, I thought that it is the matter of heart and, surely I would get what I deserved. I tried to keep my cool. But I wanted only one thing. I love her and if she loves me back the same amount, I would surely get her at any cost, with full belief in god. I tried many times to talk/chat with her. She humbly rejected/neglected. So I start realizing that she does love that guy...while praying that..let that not be the truth....the desperation has solidified and it has become a feeling of neutrality, a kind of imotionlessness. Really i didn't want to be like that, at any cost. Hoping for the best to happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment